Invitation for Membership
Invitation for Membership (Individual Member/Student Member/Corporation Member)
Join Our Association
We are inviting you to become a Member. Membership categories are Individual Member, Student Member, and Corporation Member.
- Individual Member: An individual who has an academic background/experience in the field of earthquake engineering or earthquake disaster reduction.
- Student Member: An individual who is currently attending a graduate school, college, specialized school, high school or equivalent schools to learn the knowledge/techniques related to earthquake engineering or earthquake disaster reduction.
- Corporation Member: A corporation and other entities that are engaged in earthquake engineering or earthquake disaster prevention, or other related businesses.
Obligation of the member shall be only the payment of membership fee. Please see here for qualification of the Member, privileges, membership fee, and how to apply. :
Download of Application Forms
Get the application forms here.
- Individuals (Individual Member, Student Member):
- Corporations (Corporation Member):
After the admission application form is received, it is reviewed by the Board of Directors for approval. (The review will be done during the month following the month in which the admission application form was received.)
After the Board of Directors approves the admission, a membership card and membership fee invoice will be sent.
Membership of Individual Member shall become effective when admission fee and membership fee have been paid.
Membership of Corporation Member or Student Member shall become effective when membership fee has been paid.